Types of Church Insurance
Here at Alan and Thomas, we have an expert team of advisers that look after the insurance needs of over 250 churches across the UK. We work closely with them to create custom made insurance programmes tailored to their individual requirements and are on hand to give them support and advice at all times.
We understand the work of the church, and want to protect your overall mission and ministries. We appreciate the unique role churches play in the local community and the issues that churches face in our fast changing culture. As churches become more involved in diverse, community-based activities, this can inevitably lead to increased exposure to many different types of risk. We can help you with these, no matter what they are. Our advisers work closely with a number of the UK’s leading church insurers and will ensure your insurance cover is tailored to your specific needs and the ministries you run.
As well as the standard cover for buildings, contents and equipment, where we’ll ensure you have realistic and accurate values, we can also advise you on cover for business interruption should your church or fellowship be forced to close due to fire or flood, as well as advice on public and employer’s liability cover and can include trustee indemnity cover. We can also include cover for any activities that take place at your church from meetings and church services to playgroups and youth groups.
We work with all church denominations including Church of England, FIEC affiliated churches, Pentecostal churches, New Frontiers, Baptist, Methodist, Gospel Halls, Catholic, United Reformed, Assemblies of God, Vineyard, Community, Independent and Free churches, as well as other fellowships and chapels of all types.
Benefits of our Church Insurance include:
- Friendly and professional Church Insurance specialists to guide you through the process
- Tailor made insurance policies to meet your precise needs
- Policies underwritten by a carefully selected panel of the UK's leading church insurers
- Free access to web based resources to help churches their with risk management
- Discounts available for 3 or 5 year long term agreements
- Our own in-house claims team to support you when most needed
- Payment by interest free instalments available on request
For an informal discussion and a free quotation for your Church insurance, please call us on 01202 754900 or complete the quote request form on this page and we will contact you.
Why Choose Alan & Thomas?
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Talk to a dedicated insurance expert to guide you through the process
- Bespoke levels of cover tailored to your individual requirements
- Competitive premiums underwritten by the UK's leading insurers
- Dedicated in-house claims team who will deal with any claim on your behalf
- Payment of premium by monthly instalment available (subject to status)
- Free access to online risk management services